Please Login!
Please Login!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legoboy31's Moderator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Legoboy31

Legoboy31's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Legoboy31's Moderator Application   Legoboy31's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:22 pm

Your in-game name: Legoboy31

Server Rank: I'm currently a Helper, and I've had experience with it on another server before. Some commands for Helper are /co i to check griefs, /fly /heal and /hat for this server.

English grammar level[1-10]: I'd say maybe around 8, I can make few mistakes there and now. I later on learn in the law of English and grammar, what and what not to do.

Internet-connection[Put a link of your internet speed from speedtest.net]: For privacy cocerns, I'd prefer to not post a link to my internet information as it displays some personal information, I'd rather therefore just explain my internet speed here:

Ping: 51ms
Download Speed: 7.43 Mbps
Upload Speed: 0.29 Mbps

How active are you daily?: On MineCraft servers, I'm usually on for more than at least 2+ hours a day. My most time I've spent on a server is probably around 5 hours. I frequently take one to two hour breaks before playing again.

What will you do if a staff/donor is abusing?: If a Staff or donor is abusing, I'd gather as much proof. If the staff is a higher rank then me, I would first get proof, then I'd report it to Shahblox immediately over Skype. If a donor is abusing, I'd gather proof as well then do /abuse playername Reason: -Banned by: Legoboy31 -Appeal at: mineblox.rpg-board.net

What will you do if you see someone advertising?: If someone is advertising I'd do /adv Playername to ban them from the server so they can't continue advertising.

What will you do if someone is hacking?: If someone is hacking, I'd get proof and then do /hack Playername Reason: -Banned by: Legoboy31 -Appeal at: mineblox.rpg-board.net

Will you abuse your power as a staff member?: I'd never abuse my power as a staff member. I don't like or believe in being corrupt, and I believe in doing things right and being honest. I'd never abuse my power, not for nothing. I hate being abusive, it's not fair and I know how it feels to be abused from abusive staff.

Will you listen to all upper ranks above you?: I will listen to all upper ranks above me, they have more knowledge. They know more stuff, and they deserve a lot of respect as they have more power as well.

Will you be active on the website?: I will be active on the website, I manage to get my work done in time so I'll be active on the forums.

How often will you check ban appeals and reports?: I'd check them everyday, it's an important job to do as a Moderator. If someone's hacking, and no one does anything about it, then who's going to stop them?

Do you have any experience as a staff member?: I guess you could say so, most of the time I got staff on other servers they were just given to me at random, and then later they demoted me for no apparent reason, except to abuse.

What is the proper way to rollback a member 2 days in a radius of 20?:  /co rollback u:Example t:2 r:20> a: b: e:. A roll's back certain things, B rolls back certain blocks, E doesn't allow certain blocks from being rolledback, Ex: Dirt      

Contact information[Skype, email, etc]: My Skype is: Coolbobcat2. My E-Mail address is: Coolbobcat2@yahoo.com

Please tell us why you would like to be a staff member: I'd like to be a staff member on this server because I see a great advantage for me to be a staff on a server from someone that I trust, and to be able to prove to someone that I'm capable of being a staff member. Not just that, but I've always wanted to be a staff member. On other servers, I've always seen other staff members abuse, or members needing griefs fixed but there's no staff to help them, and since I believe that I can get all my real life work done, and be able to put forward a lot of time and effort into the server, I'd be suited for this rank, I want to not just be a staff member, but a role model to inspire others to do good actions as I would.

Comments: None
Back to top Go down
http://johnsgraphicsshop.blogspot.com
Shahblox
Owner
Owner
Shahblox

Legoboy31's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legoboy31's Moderator Application   Legoboy31's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:52 pm

Very good! Just note that you dont dont put anything besides /hack since it already generates it. Same goes for /abuse, /grief, and etc.

Promoted. Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
https://mineblox.rpg-board.net

Legoboy31's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1