Please Login!
Please Login!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mossy_Oak 4 Mod!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MossyOak1
Donor
Donor
MossyOak1

Mossy_Oak 4 Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Mossy_Oak 4 Mod!   Mossy_Oak 4 Mod! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:53 am

Your in-game name:Mossy_Oak1

Server Rank:Mega Donor

English grammar level[1-10]:2.7 to an 8

Internet-connection[Put a link of your internet speed from speedtest.net]:Download Speed: 9625 kbps
Upload Speed: 893 kbps

How active are you daily?:I'm very active on all servers I try to be on at least 3 hours a day.

What will you do if a staff/donor is abusing?:I would gather enough info to ban the player with the correct ban format  /abuse (player name).

What will you do if someone is hacking?:I would take multible SS and a video and then use the ban format  /hack (player name).

Will you abuse your power as a staff member?:No I would never abuse my staff powers if I get staff it would be an honor and I would never do something to lose that rank.

Will you listen to all upper ranks above you?:Yes they are higher rank and more experienced than I am and they deserved be be respected.

Will you be active on the website?:Yes I will check ban appeals and reports daily.

How often will you check ban appeals and reports?:^^^ Like above I would check them daily.

Do you have any experience as a staff member?:Yes I am staff on 2 server admin on 1 server and I own a server myself.

What is the proper way to rollback a member 2 days in a radius of 20?:Example /co rollback u:Shahblox t:2 r:20 a: b: e:    

Contact information[Skype, email, etc]:Skype is MossyOak email is BradyCrane1@icloud.com

Please tell us why you would like to be a staff member:I would love to help this awesome server and I love to help people and it makes me feel good when i help people I also wanna put this server on some websites and get more and more members on it this is 1 one the top 3 servers that i love and i would love to help this server out.
Back to top Go down
OliBlaze
Trial-Mod
Trial-Mod

Mossy_Oak 4 Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mossy_Oak 4 Mod!   Mossy_Oak 4 Mod! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:54 am

+1 help out the server
Back to top Go down
Shahblox
Owner
Owner
Shahblox

Mossy_Oak 4 Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mossy_Oak 4 Mod!   Mossy_Oak 4 Mod! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 1:31 am

Your server rank is MegaVIP, lol. And anyways I will see what other staff say. And i'll make a decision from there, but mostly likely you'll get the rank.
Back to top Go down
https://mineblox.rpg-board.net
Shahblox
Owner
Owner
Shahblox

Mossy_Oak 4 Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mossy_Oak 4 Mod!   Mossy_Oak 4 Mod! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 1:57 pm

Approved! 

Locked.
Back to top Go down
https://mineblox.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Mossy_Oak 4 Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mossy_Oak 4 Mod!   Mossy_Oak 4 Mod! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mossy_Oak 4 Mod!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ❖Server Application Center❖ :: Trial-Mod Application-