Please Login!
Please Login!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned for wat?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KateSays

Banned for wat? Empty
PostSubject: Banned for wat?   Banned for wat? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:17 pm

Your in-game name: KateSays1
Date last active: Uhm.. About 2-3 weeks ago?

Reason why you were banned: I have no idea why i'm banned..

Do you accept the Staff's decision (agree/disagree): Disagree because I think the reasoning is not informational...

Message that appears when you try to join the server:
Banned for wat? IYiiHgc

Reason(s) why you should be unbanned: I believe i should be unbanned because first of all, I have NO CLUE, to why I'm banned. I was not able to come on because first of all, Shah was putting effort into getting unbanned, but when I check a few weeks later, I see that I'm banned by Mossy_Oak1 for 'Yea' like what did I do wrong? Can I have a detailed explination to why Im banned for 'Yea' ? I also think I should be unbanned because first of all, some of my best friends play on here, and I want to join them...

Name of the Admin/Moderator that banned you: Mossy_Oak1
Back to top Go down
Toki
Toki

Banned for wat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for wat?   Banned for wat? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:32 pm

You were banned for grief as well as for rudeness. Please ask Naro or Mossy (or both) if you would like any clarification and/or have questions. If you would like to clarify any misunderstandings, please edit in your comments in your first post. It'll take some time to determine whether you should stay banned or should be unbanned. Sorry for any inconvenience =<
Note: If the grief was accidental, I think it's only a temp ban (it's happened to many people before xP) However for rude behavior, it depends on the circumstance.
Most likely if the moderators whom have banned you are not convinced that you should be unbanned, then you won't be unbanned.
Back to top Go down
KateSays

Banned for wat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for wat?   Banned for wat? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:14 pm

I didn't grief, Everytime I come on Im only @ spawn... Rudeness? when?
Back to top Go down
KateSays

Banned for wat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for wat?   Banned for wat? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:15 pm

Im barely on, so Im most likely sure Im banned for rudeness on ANOTHER server. When I do, I talk to shah, and dwg...
Back to top Go down
Shahblox
Owner
Owner
Shahblox

Banned for wat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for wat?   Banned for wat? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:09 pm

Unbanned. Closed.
Back to top Go down
https://mineblox.rpg-board.net
MossyOak1
Donor
Donor
MossyOak1

Banned for wat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for wat?   Banned for wat? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:15 pm

Kate I don't remember banning you sorry if I did by mistake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned for wat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for wat?   Banned for wat? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned for wat?
Page 1 of 1