Please Login!
Please Login!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youssof's application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Youssof
Youssof

Youssof's application. Empty
PostSubject: Youssof's application.   Youssof's application. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:30 pm

Name: Youssof
Server Rank: I'm not sure.
English grammar level[1-10]: 10
Internet-connection[Put a link of your internet speed]: https://imgur.com/XF6GSql
How active are you daily?: 15 hours a day.
What will you do if a staff/donor is abusing?: I would warn the person once and twice. Temp ban. Then perm ban until further investigation. (Or /abuse <name>)
What will you do if you see someone advertising?: I will ip ban the person if the advertising was intentionally done (Or /adv <name>)
What will you do if the server is being hacked?: try my best to do what I can and Inform the owner along with the rest of the staff.
What is the ban format suppose to look like?[Show example]: /ban <name> <reason> and I would add <time> if this was a temp ban.
Will you abuse your power as a staff member?: No, I won't.
Will you listen to all upper ranks above you?: Yes, indeed.
Will you be active on the website?: Yep.
How often will you check ban appeals and reports?: I will check them on a regular routine.
Do you have any experience as a staff member?: Yes, I do.
What is the proper way to rollback a member 2 days in a radius of 20?: /he preview <name> r:20 t:2d
Contact information[Skype, email, etc]: youssofabaza is my skype
Please tell us why you would like to be a staff member: I would like to be a staff member because I think I could help the server get better.
Back to top Go down
Shahblox
Owner
Owner
Shahblox

Youssof's application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youssof's application.   Youssof's application. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:34 pm

Denied.
Back to top Go down
https://mineblox.rpg-board.net

Youssof's application.
Page 1 of 1