Please Login!
Please Login!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Griefer_0279's Helper Application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Griefer_0279

Griefer_0279's Helper Application. Empty
PostSubject: Griefer_0279's Helper Application.   Griefer_0279's Helper Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 6:00 pm

Your in-Game-Name: My in-game name is Griefer_0279. And it'll never change unless I get a Premium account!

Age: My current age is 14, I'll be coming 15 in a couple months. But am 14 and that's all is needed for this question.

Server Rank:The rank I am on the server is Advertiser/Youtuber.

How active are you daily?:I'm daily around 3-4 hours aday.

Did you read all of the Helper information? If that's the case than explain what "/co i" is:I've read the Information for Helper, and /co i is to enable CoreProtect.

What is the reason for you wanting to become a Helper?:I want to become Helper so I get more commands to help people, and to advertise more often.

Approximately how long have you been on MineBlox for?: I've been playing on mineblox for maximum 2 days.

Have you been banned before? If so add the links to the ban appeal(s):No, I have never been banned. Cause I've never did nothing wrong.

Which staff members recommended you for this?: Legoboy31, he told me not to wait and help, but I said "But no one needs help cause there all upper or same rank as me." and he said, then give it a go.
Back to top Go down
CNaro
Admin
Admin
CNaro

PostSubject: Re: Griefer_0279's Helper Application.   Griefer_0279's Helper Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 6:08 pm

-SUPPORTED-
Back to top Go down
OliBlaze
Trial-Mod
Trial-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Griefer_0279's Helper Application.   Griefer_0279's Helper Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 6:52 pm

Neatrul what is co I explain more and add longer answers
Back to top Go down
Legoboy31

PostSubject: Re: Griefer_0279's Helper Application.   Griefer_0279's Helper Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:24 pm

Yay! You made an application Griefer.

I'm proud of you for making an application. The server needs more Helper's and Staff members. Definitely more helpers. You have a great application, organized, and colorful. I'm going to vote you for you to get Helper, you're active, funny, mature, (Just like Poptart, and other players that I can't list because I can't remember all of them. *Sorry!*) Good luck buddy, if you need help on the server with your commands or anything tell me or ask me! Smile

-Regards,
Legoboy31
Back to top Go down
http://johnsgraphicsshop.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Griefer_0279's Helper Application.   Griefer_0279's Helper Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Griefer_0279's Helper Application.
Page 1 of 1