Please Login!
Please Login!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XToxicPoptartX's Helper application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
toxicpoptart
Helper
Helper

XToxicPoptartX's Helper application. Empty
PostSubject: XToxicPoptartX's Helper application.   XToxicPoptartX's Helper application. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:04 am

Your in-Game-Name: My in game name is XToxicPoptartX, aka your homegirl poptart.

Age: I am 13 years of age and my birthday is January 7th.

Server Rank: I am currently the Youtuber rank.

How active are you daily?: I am active for at least two hours a day.

Did you read all of the Helper information? If that's the case than explain what "/co i" is: /co i is a tool you can use to see who placed or broke blocks.

What is the reason for you wanting to become a Helper?: I want to become Helper because I love helping the server and since the server is growing there is many new members.

Approximately how long have you been on MineBlox for?: I have been on Mineblox for a few weeks. Even though I have not been on the server a long time, I still know a lot of commands.

Have you been banned before? If so add the links to the ban appeal(s): I have never been banned.

Which staff members recommended you for this?: None have told me directly, but I'm pretty sure they would be happy for me to have this rank.
Back to top Go down
Legoboy31

PostSubject: Re: XToxicPoptartX's Helper application.   XToxicPoptartX's Helper application. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:21 pm

Hi Poptart!

You'd be fit for Helper, you're mature, funny. And I trust you with the rank, and you seem pretty mature and helpful enough for this rank. Since you know most of the commands, you'd fit in the job real easily. If you're looking for anyone to recommend you for your application, It's me. Anyways, over all I'm voting for you to get Helper. Smile

-Good luck!
Legoboy31
Back to top Go down
http://johnsgraphicsshop.blogspot.com
OliBlaze
Trial-Mod
Trial-Mod

PostSubject: Re: XToxicPoptartX's Helper application.   XToxicPoptartX's Helper application. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:38 pm

+1 so nice and help ful
Back to top Go down
Shahblox
Owner
Owner
Shahblox

PostSubject: Re: XToxicPoptartX's Helper application.   XToxicPoptartX's Helper application. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:23 pm

Approved! Locked.
Back to top Go down
https://mineblox.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XToxicPoptartX's Helper application.   XToxicPoptartX's Helper application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XToxicPoptartX's Helper application.
Page 1 of 1