Please Login!
Please Login!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helper Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DesignerFury*

Helper Application Empty
PostSubject: Helper Application   Helper Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:19 pm

ingame name:DesignerFury

I didn't see the questions i had to answer so ill just say why i think i would be a good helper
i'm loyal and respectful to all who respect me i will help new comers help them with getting to survival and or other parts of the server i never would disrespect without a reason ill always help a person in need when someone new joins ill tell them to read the rules and or commands so they can get a feeling of the server i have only had a rank on another server once which was admin because of kindness on another server anyone who needs help ill be there.
Back to top Go down
Toki
Toki

Helper Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helper Application   Helper Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:34 pm

If you go back to the helper application section and click on the sticky post titled "Helper Application Format + Info" you will find the QUESTIONS as well as the REQUIREMENTS you must fulfill before you can think of the option of being a Helper. You saying that you were unable to find the question yet made this post here, with a sticky post in the same section that could clearly have the information you need can make you come across as a lazy person who didn't bother to look. It's just an opinion, but please do look more carefully in the future, or ask before you post an application if you really are unable to find the information you need.
Back to top Go down
OliBlaze
Trial-Mod
Trial-Mod

Helper Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helper Application   Helper Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 6:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Helper Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helper Application   Helper Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helper Application
Page 1 of 1